Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Water colors in the tub!



This idea has been circling Pinterest, it's from a site called couragezone.com and it has a list of 25 things to do with a toddler. This one is painting in the bath with water colors. It was a huge hit! And so easy to clean up! I let Linc stand and color the wall because we don't have grout but on couragezone.com they have the boy just painting the inside of the tub (for those of you with grout).


I've discovered his favorite color is green. He used it 9 times out of 10.








A true artist wears his work right? The funny thing is he was fine with the paint being all over him until he got a little on his arm and that's when he slightly panicked.





The final product...He kept saying his cousin Harlow's name during his painting, so I'm guessing this ones for you Harlow!


Ready for his bath...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I was hoping it was for me. I have just the place for it, in the doggie's outside room!
Love, Aunt SS

The Secors said...

Haha I'll have to let him know the next ones for you!!