Monday, October 17, 2011

Sssssnake Tie



I got this idea from Oriental Trading Co. and decided to make my own. You get an old tie, stuff it and decorate it to make a snake.





I made it while Lincoln was attempting to nap so I wouldn't have to post about Silly Putty again, you're welcome! To be honest I was kind of hesitant on how it turned out but Lincoln thought it was the greatest thing ever!
It started off with them both slithering and Ssssss-ing on the ground...


Then he decided to teach his snake how to defy gravity...








Next we played "gotcha" with the snake where the snake would chase Lincoln...


Later on Lincoln magically turned into a snake, slithering around the house and fitting through tight spaces...


All in all this was a VERY successful day/activity that produced a very happy "snake"!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to do this! Colin loves snakes. I feel like I've been keeping up with you because I have been blog stalking you but we haven't actually spoken in forever!! We need to get together. I am finally starting to feel better.