Thursday, October 6, 2011

Balloon


This activity was so simple! I actually had something else planned for today but in the middle of making cookies with Lincoln clinging to my leg asking to "look" and "hold you" I had finally had enough. I usually let Lincoln help me in the kitchen and he even helped me make these cookies but I had gotten to the point where I was rolling them in sugar and I knew I didn't want to clean up that mess. Long story short, I blew up a balloon and the rest is history...

















After playing for awhile I sat him in front of the mirror in his room and showed him how to make his hair stand up. He thought it was hysterical but it was hard to do this and take a picture at the same time, hence the not so hysterical facial expression, so this is the best I got...



1 comment:

Lauren said...

His face in the second picture is hilarious! Love that kid. And his sweatsuit. He's hard core!