Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tie Dye Milk


I'm not sure where this idea originated online. I found it on coolscience.org. You pour milk in a bowl with a few drops of food coloring, then add a couple of drops of dish soap and the milk instantly makes a tie dyed design.


Before soap...


After...


Lincoln was supposed to watch patiently like this...


Instead he kept trying to do this...


When I kept stopping him he did this...


So I gave him a straw that produced a smile like this...


This was a pretty neat experiment. Lincoln loved it but I think older kids would have even more fun with it!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Jenn, will you be my mom for a week?

The Secors said...

Haha! That comment made my year!! Thank you!!

Janae and Eric said...

I love the picture progression...so funny/cute!