Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stamps

Today we played with stamps. I bought valentines stamps that were extremely discounted figuring you can always use hearts and xoxo. The ink I purchased is called "My First Color Box" which is washable and child safe, thank goodness because it got on his clothes and he may or may not have kissed the stamp resulting in a black mustache when he decided he loved it. (unfortunately I did not get a picture of his mustache)





He got ink on his hand and he thought it was a bruise so I had to kiss it better...









3 comments:

amelia said...

You do the CUTEST projects with Lincoln! I'm totally stealing some of your ideas.

Lauren said...

This ink you speak of. Where can I find it? My kids would love this.

The Secors said...

Hobby Lobby is where I found mine!