Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sugar cookies!

I made sugar cookies during Lincoln's nap and for today's activity we decorated them. It may look like we used valentines decorations for the cookies and that is because they are but there's a reason...Three years ago today I married the man of my dreams and my best friend! And today he is still the man of my dreams and my best friend! So I thought valentines decorations were fitting, plus they were the only ones I had.



















He makes a disgusted face the first bit of everything he eats...they are good I promise!



3 comments:

Lauren said...

I've been thinking about you guys all day and keep meaning to call/text/whatever. Happy anniversary! And that kid just gets cuter and funny with everything I hear about him. He gives a disgusted face with every first bite? That cracks me up!

Pete and Alison said...

:-)

Roni said...

So cute! Happy Anniversary too!! I absolutely love reading your blog and seeing all the cute things you do with your little boy!