Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dishes


I think every boy (and girl) should know how to cook and clean! I've been totally spoiled with Thomas! He cooked most of our Thanksgiving dinner among other meals and I'm proud to admit he does our laundry.
So today for our activity Lincoln washed dishes...gotta start em young!








I love how serious he gets when he's concentrating!











His cheesy smile...


And a real smile...


You guys are in for a treat! I didn't let anyone take any pictures of me when I was pregnant with Lincoln. My Mom told me I would regret it (which I don't) but maybe one day I will so this is me with Baby #2 at 30 weeks...



2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love that cheesy smile! And I love the "treat." You look great!!

Candyce said...

30 weeks already! You look great!

The other day when Tomas was helping me move that table I told him its cool that he cooks some of the Thanksgiving dinner. He said "Don't let Jenn fool you. I do it ALL." haha I laughed pretty hard.