Monday, November 21, 2011

Potato Art

I have been horrible at blogging this past week. I have been preoccupied with Breaking Dawn...I mean, a headband show I was in. (Even though I did take time out to go with my Sister in Law to see Breaking Dawn and she made adorable shirts for everyone). I have one more show this Saturday in Salt Lake and then I am allowing myself to start Christmas shopping!
I'm going to be honest, I have no clue where I originally found this idea...it's not my own and I wish I could give credit to the correct person.
You cut a potato in half, cut a design into it and use it as a stamp with paint. We did squares and hearts.























Finished product...almost.


And I am very proud to report that all of the paint stayed on the paper, he didn't even get any on the cookie sheet!

1 comment:

Warren E. Icke, PhD said...

use orange and turquoise and cut out the heavy use in the middle, and you have GREAT kitchen art for Kristen. Oh yeah, laminate it or frame it. Then Jenn sign it very badly and it will be worth a fortune!

love SS