Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lightning McQueen




I don't know if I've mentioned this before but Lincoln is obsessed with Lightning McQueen! We were at the store today and Lincoln came across slippers with him on them so we sent Thomas a picture message of Lincoln smiling with them, then we called him and asked if we could get them. Of course he said yes after a picture and a phone call.






So to say thank you he (we) cleaned the house



And wrote Dad a thank you note with a treat to come home to.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no wonder you want another boy, this one is so good and cute!
Love, aunt SS

Pete and Alison said...

He is so cute! I like the made bed;-)

The Secors said...

Hahaha...Gina's coming! I have to act like a good housewife!

Candyce said...

I haven't read your blog in a couple weeks... you have been busy! I love all the fun ideas of things to do. We need to play more!!! Linc is so cute. I love the pick of the three boys exploring the moon. So boy like.