Friday, September 16, 2011

Homemade bath paint!



I saw this idea online awhile ago and I've been dying to try it. You mix shaving cream (the sensitive kind) with 3-4 drops of food coloring and it makes some fun, fluffy bath paint. And it doesn't stain!


How many of you who have seen the movie HOOK have always wanted to play with the food their eating? Well how much does this look like that?



Lincoln literally played for an hour and a half in the tub!






This last picture was taken half an hour after I let the water out, and cleaned out 3 of the 4 colors. So he was left with a cold naked body (which he didn't seem to mind) and purple.




2 comments:

pam said...

Ha! That's fun! I just noticed that Lincoln is left handed!

Pete and Alison said...

That's really cool. Maybe I should pay more attention to Henry instead of making headbands.