Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Utah's best kept secret!




Thomas had Monday off of work so I decided to take him and Linc to a place called Jump Around Utah. I really want to take our playgroup there but I wanted to check it out first. It is $4 for a two year old to jump for as long as they want and parents are free (it's mainly for kids to jump but parents can help). They have a huge "bubble" to jump on in the middle, 6 bounce houses (two with slides) and a giant 3 story play place...a child's paradise!!
Sorry, these pictures are so dark because I had to zoom in he was so far away from me (Thomas took him out while I watched from the chairs) but Lincoln is the one in the dark blue shirt/ white collar and Thomas is wearing a white hat.


I love his face in this one!













1 comment:

Candyce said...

Perfect for playgroup! Let's do it before Will comes!