Saturday, January 7, 2012

Play Dough!



You may be surprised to hear this but Lincoln's never played with play dough. To be honest I looked up a few different edible play dough recipes a long time ago that I never got the ingredients for (there is a peanut butter one and a jello one floating around the Internet that both sounded good and not too difficult). But needless to say the bigger I got and further into pregnancy I got I realized this was a gift Santa was meant to bring, and it was a huge hit! Thank you to Santa for picking up my slack :)











Wrapping the play dough around his thumb...





And then I got the bright idea to start sculpting the play dough. It started off innocent enough, a smiley face...


And then a turtle...


But this next little guy was almost the death of me! A sad attempt at a football...


The problem is he loved it and was willing to help clean everything up except the football. When I told him it was time for the football to go to sleep he lost it...


And this bitter scowl did not leave his face for a good 15 min...



No comments: