Saturday, November 20, 2010

Our "Hole in ONE" Year Old!!


We had a birthday party for our sweet boy today (two weeks early of his actual birthday because my family was in town this weekend and we wanted them to be apart of it). The party theme was GOLF, go figure! I wish I had a better full body shot of Lincoln in his cute outfit but this was the best I could do. These adorable golf pants were made by his Nana.
There is a previous blog post about how strict I am with Lincoln having sugar. Well my mom taught me a very important life lesson at a very young age "All rules go out the window on your birthday" (which for her meant we didn't have to make our bed, we got breakfast in bed, and all diets were on hold for a day). So here's to you mom...All rules out the window...
Ok this picture is more of a side note, I half expected him to destroy this cake and then this picture came along as if he's asking with his eyes if its ok.
So he started off taking normal one year old sized bites. OK honestly, is this my son?
At first he was more worried about his hands being dirty.
And then the true Secor/Johnson came out of him and he went to town...
First by the handful...
And then by the fist-full
By far best picture, it pretty much speaks for itself.
Happy Birthday Lincoln!







6 comments:

pam said...

He so cute Jenn! Let's get together soon! I wish I could have been there.
Love ya!

Donna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINCOLN!! Super cute pics Jenn, sure wish we could be there to celebrate!

Brittny said...

So cute! Thanks for letting us be apart of this special day!!! We love you guys! - oh and I totally agree with the idea of throwing all the rules out the window on your birthday, I love that:)

The Swank Family said...

So cute! I hate that we missed this! Also-- way to be so up to date on your blog!

Candyce said...

Wow, he really did not hold back on that cake :) When are you coming to visit !?

The Secors said...

Linc and I are coming for a week and a half Feb 16-26th! We need to get together Candyce!!