Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

I know I've been bad about blogging and I promise to get better once we get settled into an apartment but just to keep you updated here is a picture of Lincoln's first Halloween...We were Charlie Brown (Lincoln), Lucy (me), and Linus (Thomas). Just a little bit of information, when I looked up how to spell Linus online for this post it had a description of all of the characters (I did not know this before Halloween or else I probably would have chosen different Halloween costumes)
Charlie Brown- The main character; a loveable loser
Linus Van Pelt- Charlie Brown's blanket-toting best friend; Sally's love interest.
Lucy Van Pelt- Linus' older sister; a bossy girl.
Haha...Ooops! There's always next year. Sorry my "Loveable Loser"!
Love, "A Bossy Girl"


1 comment:

Brittny said...

I love this!!! So cute:)