Sunday, August 15, 2010

What happens on Olvera Street... gets blogged

So I'm one of those moms who is Nazi about not letting Linc have any sugar until he's at least a year. Today we made a trip down to Olvera Street and got carmel filled churro's (I know, go figure I won't let my kid have sugar). So anyways, after Thomas finished his churro he held Linc while I ate mine. What I was unaware of was that when Thomas took Linc from me he gave him a kiss. Most mothers would think that was a sweet gesture which is exactly what I thought...at first. Well, one kiss was all it took and the kid was HOOKED!! Thomas kept trying to talk to us as Lincoln kept licking the sugar off his lips.

1 comment:

*Lauren* said...

HAHAHAHA! Ok, Jenn, I'm a first-timer to your blog and I ran into this picture and read what it's all about. I was laughing out loud and Scott had to see what I was laughing at, and join me. Thanks for the belly laugh and by the way, WHAT A CUTIE BOY you have!!!