Friday, August 20, 2010

Please Forgive Me!!

I would like to say before you read anymore, if you have a sensitive stomach or are easily offended please do not read this post. Also if you are one of Lincoln's Uncles please turn away now...I hope none of you think I'm a horrible Mother and I pray that one day when Lincoln knows better he will forgive me. My only excuse is that Lincoln's FEMALE cousin (the only female baby I had easy access to) was out of town this whole weekend and I needed a model for our Clemmie Sue Boutique pictures to post on Etsy. I guess these pictures pretty much speak for themselves.

4 comments:

Roni said...

haha too funny, at least you know your little girls will be cute!

pam said...

ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

I love you now, more than ever Jenn...never change.

Donna said...

OMG......too too funny!