Saturday, May 15, 2010

Finally! A picture with Nana and Lincoln! Not to mention the fact that he's wearing the cutest beanie ever. It has dinosaur spikes going down the middle of it.
















Lincoln is getting a lot better at tummy time but he still hates it. Please pay no attention to the cleavage or the drool coming out of his mouth. I knew it was only a matter of seconds before this would turn into an extremely unflattering picture of a screaming baby so I figured I'd settle for a drool shot.

I love these two shots, sleeping with Daddy and hanging out with Bumpa showing off his USC fan-hood. (Its hard to one-up twins alright we have to try where we can)

4 comments:

Donna said...

Can't believe he is soooo big!!!!

Jimmy and Kira Secor said...

SO cute! We miss you guys!!

amelia said...

What a sweet little guy. He spit up on me last time we were in Glendora - I took that as a sign that he like me :)

Brittny said...

he is sooo cute and getting so big!!! I can't believe how fast they grow! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks:) hope all is well