Wednesday, February 3, 2010











Thomas' family celebrates Easter but never really did Easter egg hunts so when I found out I was pregnant with Lincoln I set up an Easter egg hunt in our house for when he got home from work. Some of the eggs had candy in them and some of the eggs had clues for him to go somewhere else in the house to get a present.
So magically as luck would have it the last egg he found said for him to go upstairs and look in the shower. For anyone who doesn't know, Thomas is a huge golfer so I bought a child's golf set and put three pregnancy test on it. (The part that is not shown is that after Thomas found out we were pregnant he made me take a few more test just to make sure... Seven tests later he still wasn't convinced but I refused to buy more).

But my all time favorite picture is his reaction when he figures out what just happened...

No comments: